- We represented a prominent southern California land developer in a partnership dispute and obtained a 1.8 million dollar judgment.
- As lead counsel, with another local counsel, obtained one of the largest structured vaccine settlements at that time for a disabled child.
- A Santa Clara County jury awarded our client $200,000.00 compensatory damages for a pregnancy discrimination claim tried against the corporate employer.
- We successfully represented a developer against a southern California Municipality resulting in a seven figure payment under a successor reimbursement agreement.
- In a three panel international arbitration we successfully defended the alleged repayment of a foreign government loan in excess of $4.5 million based on bad faith breach of the contract.
- Obtained a $400,000.00 personal injury settlement as a result of defectively installed kitchen cabinets.
- A Sacramento County jury awarded our client in excess of $700,000, including punitive damages, for breach of partnership obligations, breach of fiduciary, embezzlement and conversion.