Fraud, misrepresentation, tortious interference with contract and theft of trade secrets are frequent claims in commercial litigation. Booke & Ajlouny has extensive experience pursuing and defending against disputes involving business torts, including:
- Conversion of funds, embezzlement and kickback schemes involving employees and vendors
- Negligent and intentional misrepresentation
- Libel, slander and business defamation
- Tortious interference with contractual relationships
- Usurpation of corporate opportunities
Whether or not these claims create liability, they risk reputational harm and punitive damages. Booke & Ajlouny can help you look at the facts and circumstances of each claim and provide effective advice and representation.