Sophisticated real estate litigation is a major practice area of our firm. Booke & Ajlouny are knowledgeable and experienced in real estate-related disputes, including arbitration and traditional litigation. We have represented clients in all areas of the real estate industry, including owners, developers, management companies, brokers and investors.
We have handled – and tried to conclusion – many real estate-related disputes. Our experience is broad and includes disputes involving:
- Lawsuits between purchasers and sellers of real estate
- Landlord/tenant controversies involving commercial real estate
- Actions among partners or members of partnerships and LLCs
- Retail, commercial, office, multi-family and industrial leasing
- Brokerage commissions for office, commercial and industrial properties
- All forms of transactions between owners, investors, purchasers and sellers of real property